INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Below you will find information that will allow you to familiarize yourself with the principles of personal data protection in our company. According to Art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you about the following issues:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Logis Oil, with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-462), at al. Jana Pawła II 3b/64. Please send any questions regarding the method and scope of processing your personal data and the scope of your rights to the following address: email@example.com
2. We process your personal data in order to conclude a contract, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the GDPR Regulation.
3. You can ask us to access your data, rectify it, transfer it, delete it, limit processing, as well as object to its further processing at any time.
4. The personal data that you entrust to us are stored in our Contractor Database. It is properly secured so that it does not fall into the wrong hands and will not get lost. We will process the personal data contained therein until the purpose of processing ceases, i.e. until the end of cooperation, or until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
5. We will archive your personal data for 6 years for the purposes of accepting your complaints, claims, considering them and sending a reply, as well as due to the Accounting Act.
6. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain them in connection with the performance of the contract.
7. We will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
8. We would also like to inform you that if your personal data is processed contrary to the GDPR Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), based in Warsaw (00-923) at ul. Stawki 2.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide them may result in the refusal to conclude a contract.